Thursday, September 19, 2013

Design Studio Challenge: Midweek Update

More and more these days my home is becoming a sea of neutrals. I mean, I have gray walls AND carpet [not necessarily by choice. renting = what can you do]. And though I'm not afraid to show my love for neutrals, they can be very cold [especially neutrals of the white, gray, and black sorts like we discussed yesterday]. The way I add those pops of warm is through colorful accessories and wood accents. Here are just a few examples from around "the studio." 



How's this week's challenge coming for you? Let's see what you're up to: include the hashtag #designstudio_challenge on insta!

Photos: Property of Third Floor Design Studio

2 comments:

  1. Where is the mirror above the bed from? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually made it! You can find the tutorial here: http://thirdfloordesignstudio.blogspot.com/2011/02/tuesday-tip-diy-sunburst-mirror.html

      Delete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover