Monday, September 30, 2013

Design Studio Challenge of the Week

I've been in a constant state of create-mode for the past few weeks and I love it. This weekend was no different. Creating a chalkboard logo [I'll show the whole thing off this week] and editing video were on the menu. 


>>> Follow our adventures around town & around the world. Find me on instagram. @kimmor1 <<< 



A quick recap of last week's challenge, a sweet friend of mine found the decoration on the left. She finds most of her decorations at Jolley's on 17th & 13th. It is the cutest boutique in the Sugar House area -- a definite must! And I'm slowly getting around to pulling my decor out, like this print from last year. 


Read more about Third Floor Design Studio's Weekly Challenges and how to submit HERE!


Happy Monday

1 comment:

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover