Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Monday!


This weekend was the best. It happened to be my birthday, I got spoiled by friends and family, my parents were in town, our drive up the canyon could not have been more perfect [Utah really knows how to show off during the Fall], and our visit to the pumpkin patch was a success.

Feeling very grateful. 

And in other news, I'm in serious planning mode for the Pinner's Conference so excuse me if I fall a little behind on blogging. The conference is just a few weeks away -- I hope you're coming! Remember I can give you 25% off your ticket price by using the code: thirdfloor13.

Have a happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! Glad to hear you enjoyed your special day with your family!

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover