Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Monday!

Oh hi. I majorly failed at blogging last week. Wrapping up details for the Pinner's Conference weekend took the best of me, but I'm back into the swing of things!

A quick recap from my iPhone >>>


Roxanne [in the pink] was the brains behind this conference. She's one of the kindest people I've met. Sam, in the middle from Scarlett Called Scout, is one of the coolest people I know. I snuck away to her Journal Shrink class and loved every minute. What I wouldn't do for an ounce of her writing talent... 

Thanks to my hunny for hanging out with me at the booth all weekend! He really is the BEST husband there ever was. And a handsome devil too. 


I so appreciate every person who attended my classes! I loved making new friends and meeting old blog friends, instagram friends, and the like. 

>>>>>

So how about that Halloween thing? 

Halloween on a weekday is always a little odd. It kind of feels like it's over already because most of the parties and festivities happened this last weekend. But still, what are your plans? 

We're lacking in the costume department this year. I think it's high-time we get a dog because the amount of texts with pictures of pugs in costumes, and the number of heart-related emoticons, flying back and forth between me and my hunny is disgusting, really. But costumes for us? Out of ideas.

4 comments:

  1. I totally failed at blogging next week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, I met you at your booth on Saturday--was so bummed I couldn't make it to your class! Your work is just BEAUTIFUL. Those map prints. sigh. Lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support!! Hopefully we'll cross paths in the future!

      Delete
  3. It's pretty cool we know such talented and famous people. #famousbyassociation

    ReplyDelete

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover