Monday, November 25, 2013

Design Studio Challenge of the Week

This weekend was just a happy one, full of a million small moments that made me do a little happy dance. These next few weeks are packed with projects and I wouldn't have it any other way. One such moment was when I was buying tulle for a project that I just can't wait to show you! It's still a few weeks out but, trust me, you'll know when you see it. 

I have to give a quick shout out to Kirsten from 6th Street Design School, the girls of Small Fry, and the Land of Nod for throwing a killer party last Thursday. Pure magic with that combination of people! 

>>> Follow our adventures around town & around the world. Find me on instagram: @kimmor1 <<<



I'll be sharing my version of an advent calendar tomorrow.
Happy Monday and week of Thanksgiving! 

1 comment:

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover