Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanksgiving in the Details: Placecards

I have to admit that I feel a little guilty about focusing on decorating for Christmas when Thanksgiving hasn't even happened! I love Thanksgiving. Who doesn't look forward to spending time with family and friends while feasting on the best recipes of the year? 

Creating a beautiful tablescape can be overwhelming but I'm a firm believer in the motto "design is in the details." 

So for the next week or two I'm going to focus on little ways to make your table more festive without having to spend a lot!

PLACECARDS >>>

Though they may be unnecessary in some settings, they can still make anyone feel a little more festive & special!  Here are my most favorite [and simple] ideas from you know where.


+

++

++

 +

No comments:

Post a Comment

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover