Monday, December 30, 2013

solo.

I thought I'd signed off until 2014 but I just couldn't wait. This project has been in the works for quite some time. Just as I was falling asleep one night a few months back I had an idea, and as the quiet world slumbered around me, my mind was racing with plans. Sometimes these 2a.m. ideas are completely ridiculous in the light of day [know the type?], but I wanted to see this one become a reality. Within weeks everything just started falling into place.

A huge shout out to my girl, Kortney Cooper Dowell [basically my creative twin], who not only did all of the amazing floral design but let me bounce ideas off her and help make decisions in moments of indecisive crisis.

The creative process is just beautiful. I feel lucky to be surrounded by so many talented people willing to make an idea come to life.










video: kimberly & jesse moore // third floor design studio
styling: kimberly moore & kortney cooper dowell
floral design: kortney cooper dowell
ballerina: paige johnson
tutu: jessica clayton // silibeads



5 comments:

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover