Wednesday, May 7, 2014

And Just Like That....GRADUATION.

If you follow me on instagram, you know I've been a little excited for this day! Jesse's graduation day! I am so very proud of this guy. Between working 50 hours + night classes + starting a new business with me, I'm not sure how he stayed sane. 


With family in town, we decided to all get together to celebrate so many occasions happening between all of us right now. I kept things simple with finger foods and chicken croissant sandwiches. Pinterest hooked me up with plenty of ideas including these adorable grad hats, yummy cucumber bites, and nutella croissants (I opted to just use regular Pillsbury croissant rolls and they were divine).   My mother-in-law also made one of Jesse's favorites -- Hershey Almond Pie. Perhaps one day I will divulge this amazing recipe, but for now it's staying within the Moore vaults! 




I printed the GRAD letters out on heavy card stock, cut them out, and poured a pound of glitter on them. Oh and I may be REALLY late to the game, but I sprayed the letters with hairspray after the glue dried to keep the loose glitter from getting all over the place. Worked like a charm. 



Congrats Grad! 


Images property of Third Floor Design Studio

3 comments:

//PINTEREST
Pin It button on image hover